by Caryl Churchill
November 5 – November 20, 2021 at 8pmSomeone sneezes. Someone can’t get a signal. Someone won’t answer the door. Someone put an elephant on the stairs. Someone’s not ready to talk. Someone is her brother’s mother. Someone hates irrational numbers. Someone told the police. Someone got a message from the traffic light. Someone’s never felt like this before.
In this fast moving kaleidoscope, more than a hundred characters try to make sense of what they know.
As you are preparing to see our first production with a live audience post-COVID, we wanted to share some details with you. LOVE AND INFORMATION will be performed live in our black box space. Audience will be seated outside of DramaTech and watch this live performance projected on a screen.
PREPARING FOR THE PERFORMANCE
1. Please dress for the temperatures. We will have heaters and blankets for audience members to use.
2. Bring your own chair. We will have chairs available, but you are welcome to bring your own to make you more comfortable.
3. The lobby’s amenities will be available during the performance. These include restrooms, a concession stand, and a place to warm up.
4. The show runs for 90 minutes with no intermission.
5. Join us following Friday night performances for Let’s Try This!, our improv comedy troupe. These performances will also be held outside, so plan accordingly.
IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER
We will decide whether or not to continue with a live performance by checking hourly weather forecasts at 2pm. If we decide to cancel the live portion of a performance, we will transfer your tickets to a live stream ticket. If you would prefer to see the show live on another night, please email us at email@example.com and request an exchange to another evening.
We are so excited to welcome audiences back to the theatre. See you soon!
|8:00 pm - 10:30 pm|